Saturday, July 4, 2015

Like... what even is this blog?

Hello, and welcome to the obligatory introduction post! This is the post where I introduce myself and this blog. So in order to make things easy for everyone as to the purpose of this blog I'll sum it up in one key phrase, the motto of this blog.

Ready?

Here goes.



I Don't Care About You.

That's it. No more, no less. This is my personal space, a diary of sorts. I'm writing this solely for therapeutic purposes, and nothing else. Now, you are more than welcome to read this, feel free. But due to the fact that this is my space, don't expect me to pander to readers or anything of the sort.

I'll post when I want to, of what I want to, for whatever length I want to. I don't have any clear goal or vision for this blog. It'll be just as crazy and scatterbrained as my own mind.

And due to the personal nature that may or may not come out during some posts, and details will change. Everything is a pseudonym.

And, um, that's it. I can't think of anything else to say. So, eh, see you later?

-The Madman

No comments:

Post a Comment